Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 291

Thread: SOS Hall of Glamour Queens

  1. #151
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A guessing game! Can I ask questions? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Jen, where does our mysterious SOS'er live? [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #152
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Steen thats a lovely picture!

    Jen I think I have a good guess who that picture is. I am going to PM you with it so I don't wreck your fun.

    Lain
    BTW she is very pretty! Thinks people should look at what Darren is wearing and you might get a clue to who.

  3. #153
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've looked at what Darren's wearing and it doesn't help me one bit [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #154
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I haven't got a clue who it is!

    Heck - I didn't even recognise Darren [img]wink.gif[/img] lol

  5. #155
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    LOL @ Terry

    If it were Duncan you would have remembered the outfit.

    I think it a really easy guess. (I haven't heard back from Jen yet so I might be totally off base)

  6. #156
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL @ Terry not recognising Darren [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I just got Lain's PM and she's got it right [img]wink.gif[/img] Thats a good clue, to look at what Darren is wearing...

    Ivana, If I tell you where she lives, it will sooo give it away [img]tongue.gif[/img] So I can't do that *giggles* Clue 1: She is also on the Sony BBS (but aren't we all.. so that's a bad clue.. lol. Oh well [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

  7. #157
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    I would guess Darren....

    *suspects she is missing the point*!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  8. #158
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awww Jen, that's not helping [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #159
    Inactive Member Pnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Guys...

    I think I know who the mystery poster is (the shirt gives it away)...Jen...I'll PM you [img]smile.gif[/img]

    PS: I won't be putting up a photo of moi. Should you ever be unfortunate enough to see me...you'll be glad I didn't.

    Everyone here is absolutely gorgeous!

  10. #160
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pnut mate, got your PM.. you are indeed correct!

    Ivana, I got your PM.. keep guessing mate, thats not who it is *giggles* Oh dear this is fun [img]biggrin.gif[/img] hehe

    Jen
    xox

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •